23 September 2023

This week has been an eye-opener. I have enjoyed reading the different scenarios and visiting the optional resources websites. I had no idea of the many web business ideas that are available! Reading the optional resources was a "going down a rabbit hole" experience. I would click on one website, which would recommend another, etc. I became excited about the many ways to run a web business, and my creative side wanted to experiment with ideas popping into my head.

Studying the case of Joe and his friends made me realize there are many complicated decisions to consider when beginning an online business. Evaluating factors such as time, start-up costs, demand, and competition must happen before I find the right idea. I already have a product I would like to make a website for. My husband and his best friend have started a laser engraving business. They sell their products in a local grocery store, by word-of-mouth, and at craft fairs. We want to have the option of selling their products online, which has brought me to this new adventure of taking Web Business Creation. I am excited to see where this journey will take us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog